Of Nature

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ha see my new adopted pet? Its really dumb. Jus keep clicking on it to see how dumb it is haha..

Anyway, I've been up for 18 hrs now.

Woke up for my morning duty on a Saturday I was not scheduled to work! Anyhow, boss agreed let me off on Chinese New Year Eve! Heh heh... But den he only say say only leh. Scared he forget but i write in the calender liao. Heehee... Boss going reservist liao!! Chris and I are feeling really lost. Cos without him, all the trouble that Geek get into nobody will solve liao... Den nobody can answer also. Think Margaret cannot make it. She not the type of boss Gary is... Haizz..

And den during boss's reservist, there will be 3 days Margaret will not be ard. So under the table, Siew Yin is in charge. But if there are meetings and things like that, I gotta attend. Y me?! Y cannot ask Chris to go?! She more senior den me leh. Jus hope NOTHING happens. But anything still got Siew Yin to cover. And she more respected by the other staff also. THink they will look for her most of the time anyway.

Anyhow, morning duty this morning was ok la. Nothing much. Had dinner with Steffan's mum den came home.

Started reading the book of Fight Club which Steffan borrowed from the library a few days ago. And finally finished reading it today. THInk its really not bad ans Steffan and I are talking fight club haha..

Aunt's not back yet.. hmm.. dun noe where she go... Yawnzz... Its 19hrs and 30mins I've been awake.. need slp..

No comments: