Time flies when I'm just slacking at home...
And so fast the long weekend is over liao.. Sad.. Really miss the times in sch where the whole 2months is holiday...
Tml gotta work liao leh.. So sian man... Dun noe how i managed to survive the past few months and the future months to come leh.. Ha that's the problem with taking a break. For most pple's it will allow them to go further the next time. For me, I jus get lazier haha.. Must be rest not enough. Been shopping shopping and buying things heh heh.. I'm so ready for the new year! thinking if I should be doing a jigsaw puzzle, but the storage space is giving me problems.
Suppose to be cleaning up my room this afternoon. But ended up planning the timetable for Steffan and jus watching tv heh heh... And now that its getting late, I should be tucking in soon for there's work tml. But the room is really messy leh. And dun noe when I will have the time to clean up also. Ok shall go while I wait for Steffan to return from his run.
Finally embarking on my fitness journey. My private personal trainer aka Steffan has drafted a program out for me, which I have to stick to lo.. So ok la. hehe heh.. Using that as a guide and hopefully by chinese new year I will have a rather satisfied body heh..
OK time to pack my room! And have a full display of what I have bought heehee.. Start on the clothes first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment