wah had another blog break.
Had been too tired to blog cos everyday I was jus sick sick sick. For close to a week. Was down with serious cold, and den it became sore throat. And now I'm ok liao. Like finally.
I was like a threat to everyone in the office cos everyone din wan to fall sick. And the best part, i fell sick during the Annual General Meeting period. Which meant that even though I was unwell, I can't take MC. Cos there are alot of things to put up for the Meeting. So jus hanged on lo. And on Friday, I went home like 12am! Cos we had to wait till the meeting was over, the results were out, and post up the results on the internet and the kiosks. SO it took really long for me to get well even though I slpt at like 10pm everynite.
Just had my own IA student from NYP on Monday. He was suppose to help me code. but den it seems like his skills not very good lo. Tried to figure the codes out for like 2 days, and had me explaining the codes to him and he cant understand... And cos I was very hard pressed for time also, it was either I let him do other things which I can let go, or he really needed to buck up. Anyhow, he sort of did better these few days. Was gonna ask him all the other things but he decided to stick to the coding. So ok la. I jus do all the paper work. Now he's gonna do the thing for 2 weeks and hopefully he can lo. COs if after 2 weeeks its not done, den i gotta switch jobs with him liao.. I also dun really like the coding actually hahaha.. But den ok la. If he can den everything will jus be perfect! Heh...
Boss asked if I knew anyone who was an experienced Network and System Engineer. And suppose to teach geek la. I think whoever that person is, MUST be SUPER patient lo. Else hor confirm vomit blood until buay tahan one lo.
Angie's leaving at the end of the month so now she's like in really good mood like that haha. Lucky for her sia. She can take a break, see the end of the road... Wonder when is the time I can jus stay home and slack...
There is this colleague of mine from the Marcom dept, she REALLY loves the song sung by Jackie Chan and the Korean gal for The Myth show. So she asked me help her burn la. So when I help her burn, she lent me her dvds heh heh.. so now i got free dvds to watch ha. Think monday can return her liao.
Oh, today Steffan and I went to California Fitness again! And we sort of play cheat la heh heh.. Cos we went to Bugis the last time, and they offered us a rather cheap offer lo. But we din take up the offer. And the Manager there told us that if we din decide then, then he would not bring up the offer the next time lo. So we decided not to take the offer and just take the trial pass lo. And since he said he was NOT gonna offer us the good offer, we decided to try our luck at the Orchard branch. We thought they can offer us something EVEN lower, but the lowest they offered us was the same as the one at Bugis one lo. But ok la. That one is really considered quite low liao. So, now i officially can go into California fitness anytime liao! Heehee.. Happy ha. Shall stick ard my bf for the time being until I'm more comfortable in going on my own heh heh.. Can play with the fun machines heh heh..
Sian tml I gotta work again.. sigh. Now only worry I have is that my intern cannot finish his task only. Other than that, I think quite safe la... Haizz.. Boss makeme feel the pressure, then I have to put the pressure on the intern lo. Haizz.. Sometimes its even more troublesome to have an intern, cos you will have to pave the way for them to do the stuff.. Den again, if they are very skilled, then that may a different story..oh well, jus take things one at a time. mebbe now he know the code liao should be more efficient liao ba heh heh..
Haiz bedtime now since tml gotta work.. Zzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment