YEAH!! IT"S HERE IT"S HERE!! Heee... My 22nd birthday!! Haha... its been 20mins since I became 22 years old heehee.. Alot have happened.
First and foremost, before I go into the details of how my GREAT, LOVELY, WONDERFUL frens celebrated for me, and how Steffan was really sweet and got me nice nice presents, I shall talk about the Dinner and Dance that was held on the 29th August 2005 at the Mandarin!
We had 10 pple at our table. The group was organised by Angela, this very nice lady from the Marcomm dept. Anyhow, she's a really cool lady I tell ya. She was very nicely dressed that day, and she won the best dressed for lady segment! And she stood up for me when GM attempted to "force" a glass of brandy water down me.
I was getting ready to leave cos Steffan was waiting for me. So I took my things and was ready to go when I saw the Gm standing in front of me lo. So he asked where I was going so I said home lo. Den he handed me this glass of transparent liquid with little ice. Den auntie came to my rescue. At first she said should ask my boss drink for me. But I couldn't find boss lo. He went home liao. Den geek was like far far away dancing away. So the auntie became my saviour! She had a glass of ice, which she poured the liquid in and she split the drink into half, and she drank half for me. And I of course gulped down my portion of it lo. It was really tasteless actually. Jus like iced water. But the effect came today la.. Shall elaborate on that later.
Anyhow, had a rather fun time, cos the auntie and I managed to saboh geek up onto stage to compete for being the hunk of SICC la. And he was so sporting that when he saw the other contestants took off their shirts, he also took it off lo.. Den he still dance the really funny dance and everyone was laughing non-stop haha.. And finally he WON!!! Not he very famous liao. Whereever he goes, everyone wants to interview him ha. Famous overnight sia! Haha..
The results of the contest was based on the number of supporters each contestants had. So we had to queue behind the participant we supported. And while Angela and I was queuing, there was this lady in red, her name is Crystal, we think she was drunk and going real crazy la. Even boss got freaked out by her la. She had her arm tightly wrapped around GM's neck and she was jumping and screaming lo. And when the GM tried to wiggle away, she actually tried to hang on to him by grabbing his arms, his glasses or anyway she can keep the GM by her side. Its so weird la. The conclusion is she is so totally drunk. ANd she does it every yr.
Somehow GM managed to escape la haha.. But I still dun understand how come I have to finish the brandy water before I can go home. I guess its jus my luck to run into him when I'm leaving.
So Steffan n I took cab back. He had been waiting for me since 9+ leh.. den he had to loiter ard Orchard area.. So i tried to come out as fast as possible. The auntie also brought me out, and waited with me until I came out about 11+. Managed to reach home before 12.
Den came back, feeling ok, so jus slp lo. Was wondering how many pple will be able to reach on time haha.. Anyhow, went to work as usual. Felt very tired lo. But I jus thought its cos I slpet too late last nite.
Den had a new assignment to do something to the Kiosk Program. So I started to do lo. Den felt headache. Thought was cos I focus too hard, which I was doing cos I was trying hard to finish the assignment since I wont b coming in on wednesday. Boss said I was having a hangover. But I din feel like I as having a hangover. Until I could'n't focus and remember what boss said. Then he had to keep repeating and I felt really tired. Was gonna fall aslp anytime kinda thing lo. But ok la. Got most of the thing done liao. Jus need to do something about the alignment part.. I jus hope its not too much work. So yeah, had my great hangover haha.. first in fact, and it was so visible.
Boss been real great to allow me off even though I'm not entitled to any lo. I jus hope I dun get him into trouble can liao.
And since I din have to work tml, I decided I should b able to hang out late. heh.. Went out with my buddies n they celebrate bday for me!! haha.. So nice lo haha.. Had a really great day today hee.. Meeting up with old frens. and knowing tml I can slp in!! Heehee..
Oh had a present from Steffan! Its a code 1 CSI DVD!!! YIPPEEE!! Hee.. and a lavender rose. the rose is very nice lo. I shall try keep it heehee.. Wah feeling real tired liao. Think the vodka I had at kbox plus the hangover is taking its toll on me ha.
Bedtime! Tml going to watch the Maid and have Carl's JR for dinner!! heehee... Happy Birthday to MYSELF!!! (",)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment