Of Nature

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The radio had jus suddenly stopped playing, and there was no electricity going to ALL the eletronics at the office. And its only OUR part of the office. The membership dept have everything working fine for them leh.. Anyhow, the electrcity has been restored and now I'm jus wasting time till work ends at 1230.

Will be shopping for my dress later! Hee.. Other then wearing it to the D&D on monday, will be wearing on Sat too.. Heehee... Jus gonna get something simple, cheap and good hopefully heee...

Another 20mins to knock off.. Got really tired of my coding liao.. Haizz the problems are never ending sia.. den now I've gotta code both the client and the server side together to make sure they understand each other and can be link. Also, will have to add in the database.. I see a LONG, WINDING, NEVERENDING road ahead of me.. haizz.. I already very good that my project din become top priority liao. So i got another few months to revamp the WHOLE thing, make the thing web-based and secured! ANd I'm having alot of problem.. Solving one as I go along lo. Missing out some problems also but too tired to think liao.. When the problem happen in the testing den solve ba ha. Mainly get the main part going first..

Haizz.. Bored bored.. Shall go wash my cup den get ready to go home heehee..

No comments: