Of Nature

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Was suppose to go for the ACM exhibition today. Before we left, we found out dat ACM opens until 7pm on weekdays. Lucky din rush down. Else will be facing a closed door after all the rush. Will be going on weekend instead.

Got the application form to apply to convert to a perm staff. Tried to shorten my internship so that I can earn more starting next month heehee.. Den again, may mean I cant always knock off exactly at 530pm also liao.

Oh well, now I'm waiting for confirmation of my application. Everyone says since its the boss who wants it shouldn't have any problem. Den again, you never know so I jus wait ba.

Feeling VERY tired nowadays. Wonder why. Took a long nap after I got home today. But still feel tired now. Haha think the lazy bugs are growing in my bones again haha. Now super broke. Cant wait to collect my pay. Got alot of things to buy...

No comments: