Of Nature

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

2nd day at work! Jus woke up from my nap haha. Fell asleep when I came home today. Last nite sleep too late liao. Kept dozing off during work today sia.. Sianzz.

Finally had things to do after lunch. Began doing the documentation but not sure if I'm on the rite track. Tml shall ask how they want it done. I think my part very minor only. Think he too busy teaching the other new pple. Which actually I really dun mind haha..

The food there is really very bad leh... Wonder if its cos its the staff eating it.. Lucky I wont be there like very long. They change their menu every month. So if you have worked there for 1 yr, you would have eaten the same menu 12 times! How boring can it get man. I mean u can also order other food, but the set is more worth it lo. And after eating the set, you start to doubt the std of the other stuff in the menu.

Still trying to get used to the buzz ard me. The other perm staff like quite stress. Alot of things to do leh.. I guess IT dept is like a fire-fighting team. When there is trouble, they come looking for us. But if there is nothing, life's quite slack..

Been hearing lots of stories of those rich pple. And apparently they are not just rich pple, but DAMN rich pple. THose no need to work and can whole day come play golf one. One of my colleague was saying we should take the chance and use the facilities, since unless we become tai-tais, or we may most probably nv have the chance to use the facilities. Very frankly I dun see wat's so great abt the facilities there leh.. The facilities very std ma. Mebbe for the golf pple its damn cool ba.

No comments: