Of Nature

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Study week!!!

Yeah! All my stuff are done! No more projects, no more tutorials watsoever! Heh heh..

Now feeling a bit weird, cos I've been awake for more then 24hrs! Well, I did slp from 8-9am, before it was time for school..

Was rushing my project for 3251. Damn shit la! My part was like super long! And I spent more den 24 hours on it! To make it worse, on tues I had the bolt of high temp again. Weird... After panadol its back to normal again...

Well, these few days I've just been rushing projects and projects and falling sick generally ha. Finally, all the chaos are over!

It's study week now. I feel better when I can concentrate on doing one thing at a time. Tml going to sch to get my religious test paper. N also look to see if my SS test paper is ready or not heh...

Monday's 66 presentation. Something that take less den 10 mins. Den its the path down to the end of my NUS life.

Mother's Day's coming. Racking my brain wat to get for my mum. Before that gotta rack my brain for what to get for Steffan's birthday.. Hai.. no idea... What to get someone who has everything lo...

Feeling CSi deprived again haha.. But I suppose to start studying! Argh suppose to be packing my notes now. But I'm using my tiredness as an excuse to pack my messy messy table heh heh..

Lalala... bored... play neopets heh

No comments: