Of Nature

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I just did the toopidist thing...

Was suppose to copy and paste a quiz i did jus now here, but somehow I went to copy something else and now the quiz is gone! And I cant take it again cos I cant remember the previous answers I input in.

Anyway, the quiz's about Which religion is rite for you. And I somehow manage to score highly in Hinduism. I was like "HUH??!" really ma. Haha go try the test if u're free.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

that's the link.

With regards to the previous post, that nite I developed a fever that was 38.8! Almost thought my brain was gonna be fried. Immediately took 2 panadols, but just couldn't get to slp. How bad was that! After some time, finally slept, and woke up with a lower temp of 37.7. At least it went down... den another 2 panadols, and I'm well again.

Dun even noe wat hit me.. Just glad I'm really fine now.

Just got my gmail account too! Hee now my hotmail clean clean, cos i forward everything to gmail muahahaha! It'll b mostly used as storage I guess, so no one needs to know its add heh...

Think I'm over tired gonna slp now. Tml is testing time for my online petshop. Hope it works lo... Hope my shopping cart is ok liao. Found a new way to solve the bottleneck gotta test it out tml.

Bedtime for the plogramming geek!

No comments: