Another day of being guai gal staying home. Managed to pack my place a bit, but still not satisfied. I think I have jus too many things and too little space... Oh well, maybe later will go see if I can clear more of m stuff away. Now trying to kill time while I wait to test out my mini ipod heh heh... I finally took it out of the box and attempt to test it. There isnt much songs for me to put in though, since i just cleaned out my laptop but have to test if it works before the waranty expires. I still gotta test my new modem... That one's a bit tougher cos its my first time seeing modems that comes with a AC adapter not sure what its used for. And if I somehow mess up my configurations, I cant come online! What horror! So wait a while first. Anyway i got no place to put my old modem. Haizz...
Its been more than 48 hours since my last exercise which means, my plan for an exercise routine got broken. I read somewhere exercise is more effective if the next exercise session is carried out within 48 hours of the previous one, so have been trying to keep to it heh.. I used TRYING. heh.. I'll jus try again later this week... or the next... See how things goes.
My mini is finally charged up. But I have no songs to put inside... darn.. its ok heh I got my wonderful brother with all the latest songs heh heh... That what elder brothers are for hee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment